Data Mirroring Service
Supplement Order Form & Terms of Service
This Supplement Order Form is valid from May 25th, 2018.
1. This Agreement
This document defines the Terms of Service Use for Customers using the Data Mirroring Service (“Software”) integrated with the SuperOffice CRM Online Service (“The Service”).
By executing this Supplement Order Form for Data Mirroring Service, Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
- This Supplement Order Form is made part of the Order Form for SuperOffice CRM Online and governed by the Master Subscription Agreement (“MSA”).
- The terms of this Supplement Order Form are intended to be additional and are not intended to conflict with or supersede the terms of the MSA. In the event of any conflict between the provisions in the MSA, and this Supplement Order Form, the terms of the MSA supersedes this Supplement Order Form.
This is a legally binding agreement and by clicking “I Accept” when activating the Data Mirroring Service and/or any updates to the Software you:
- Agree to these Terms of Service on behalf of the SuperOffice Customer with which you are employed, affiliated or associated with
- Confirm that you have the authority to bind the Customer to these terms
- Confirm that you are an authorized user under the Master Subscription Agreement between SuperOffice and the Customer. If you do not have such authority, are not an authorized User, or do not agree to these terms, you may not install or use the Software.
“Mirror Database” - means the copy of Customer database created in an external location.
“Receiver” – means the entity hosting (storing) the Mirror Database. This can be the Customer or a Third-Party authorized by the Customer.
“Software” - means the software developed and provided by SuperOffice to enable the creation of a Mirror Database.
“Third-Party” – means any Third-Party entity hosting the Mirror Database and/or the entity delivering Applications accessing the Mirror Database.
2. The Software; SuperOffice Data Mirroring Service
The Software is an internet-based service that will allow a copy of the Customer’s Database (“Mirror Database”) to be created outside the SuperOffice CRM Online environment – i.e. to an external location not controlled by SuperOffice. The Database Mirroring service is available to the Customer either as e separate payable service or as a service included in a certified Application in the SuperOffice App Store (Third-Party sub-Licensing, ref. 3).
3. Third-Party sub-Licensing
4. Responsibilities and restrictions
- The Customer must approve and authorize the Receiver. The Receiver can be the Customer or a Third-Party.
- The Customer and potential Third-Party is solely responsible for all Security & Privacy measures regarding storage of the Mirror Database in the Receivers location.
- This responsibility includes signing a Data Processing Agreement according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation between Customer and the Receiver hosting the Mirror Database. SuperOffice is not – in any form or kind - responsible for the data that is copied from the SuperOffice CRM Online environment onto an external location.
- Customer is responsible for procuring and maintaining the network connections to the location where the Mirror Database is stored. SuperOffice assumes no responsibility for the reliability or performance of any connections.
- SuperOffice is not responsible for notifying Customer of any upgrades, fixes or enhancements to any software that accesses the Mirror Database or for any compromise of Customer data caused by such software.
5. Suspend and Terminate
By accepting this agreement (Supplement Order Form), you provide SuperOffice the authority to activate the “Database Mirroring Service” for your SuperOffice CRM Online account.
You can revoke this right at any time by sending a written notification to SuperOffice. SuperOffice will then stop the service provided by the Software immediately.
Revoking the right can mean either suspending the service for a period, or permanently by terminating this Agreement.
The Customer and potential Third-Part are responsible for agreeing actions to remove the external copy from the Customer or Partner location when this Agreement is terminated.